- Email us at Scheduling@LoneStarVolleyball.net, or call us at 214-334-3105 (we are partnered with Lone Star Volleyball, who is handling event scheduling).
- Tell us about your event – date & time, type of event, number of participants, sizes & ages of participants, food & drink requirements, and any other special requests.
- Receive your custom quote via email.
- Secure your venue. For your convenience, we can hold the event at Lone Star. If you prefer to have the event elsewhere, you are responsible for securing the venue. See the Selecting Your Venue section in the Details tab for more information.
- Have all participants view and sign the online waiver on Lone Star Volleyball’s website. All minors will need a parent or legal guardian to sign the waiver – no exceptions.
- We arrive, setup, and coordinate the experience. Start Smashing!
There are no teams, it’s every player for themselves! The referee blows the whistle, and the madness begins. It’s a battle royale as war cries and bubbles fly everywhere, with each player determined to put as many other players on the ground as possible. Once you are knocked to the ground, you are out and must quickly exit the play area. If you are knocked out of the play area but do not go to the ground, you may re-enter and continue. However, if the referee sees you intentionally leave the play area to avoid being hit, you are out. The carnage continues until, at last, one player is left standing and is proclaimed the Sole Survivor!